The purpose of the device:
- Vehicle driver card reading via an app, via a tachograph.
- Download tachograph data.
The device works only with the AETRControl system.
- Downloading tachograph data with the AETRControl Front device, storing and uploading it to www.aetrcontrol.eu.
- Reading driver card (USB, Bluetooth, AETRControl Front device), store, sending to www.aetrcontrol.eu.
- You can choose to upload compressed data via WIFI only or via mobile internet.
- Uploading after reading is automatic.
- Warning to read the driver card out.
- 39 370 +Áfa
Download from the Google play store by searching for “AETRControl”.
- Driver card reading via VDO tachograph (without an company card).
- Driver card reading via Stoneridge tachograph (without an company card).
- Tachograph download.
- Storage of read out data
- Storage and processing of read data