Automatic email notifications can be set up to reduce the associated administrative burden. For example, it is possible to set the number of days before an event occurs, the frequency of notifications, and the email address to which notifications are sent on which day of the week.
Currently, automated emails can be sent for the following:
- expiry of the driver card;
- the 28-day deadline to have the driver card read;
- deadline for reading the vehicle tachograph;
- deadline for vehicle tachograph calibration;
- infringement summary report
- Planning report
- card-uploading-report(once the driver card has been read, it automatically sends an evaluation of the last 28 days; you can even send the report to the drivers with the planning information).