AETRControl is a tachograph data evaluation system for Internet-based subscription, which evaluates the tachograph data of the G1, G2 driver cards and G1 and G2 tachographs according to the regulations and prepares the working time records.
Upload your driver and tachograph data to us, try our system free of charge for 30 days!
Benefits of the AETRControl system:
- Reading and processing data is simple, fast, convenient and cost-effective.The reading of the driver cards can be virtually automatic, while the scanning and evaluation of the discs can be semi-automated and adapted to the company’s existing logistics processes.
- The assessment is also an educational tool – simple, clear, understandable; so drivers are more receptive to it.
- Using AETRControl does not require any extra work, extra staff or “extra investment”, the system is fast and very easy to use. The web-based system and the cost-effective mobile driver card reader also allow drivers to top up their cards remotely, even from abroad. These downloads eliminate the need to call the vehicle and driver back to the site (saving time and fuel).
- Driving and rest times can be planned down to the minute based on card data and legislation analysis, even several times a day thanks to extremely fast card reading and evaluation.
The evaluation system is complex, providing the following services:
- Recording infringements by dealing with the relevant legislation
- Preparing working time records, leave records, etc…
- Preparation of an activity sheet
- Driver’s card, tachograph download option with mobile phone
- Austrian, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Danish, German minimum wage statement automatically (option)
- Automatic calculation of daily posting fee (option)
- Driving and rest time planning via web interface (option)
- Driving and rest time management by mobile phone (option)
Other services include AETR legislation training, preparation of appeals in case of inspections, legal assistance The AETRControl system also manages specific legislation and parts of the MOBILITY PACKAGE. The AETRControl system is currently used by nearly 3000 companies and evaluates more than 30,000 drivers in seconds. Subscription is linked to the number of drivers.
Detection and recording of infringements
The data on the digital driver card must be downloaded using a card reader (link). After downloading the data (about 30 seconds), you can access our website to generate the report. In case of analogue discs, scan them with our fast and user-friendly software and send them automatically to our processing system. You can then create your infringement report by accessing our website.
Your time spent driving a car is no more than 1 minute. Thanks to the speed and user-friendliness of the system, no additional staff is needed to operate it.
Ask for our offer! Call us +36204100035 (Mon-Fri, 8:00 – 16:00)